In this video, Mike shows us how to throw a curve ball with the right grip. The instructions to be followed are quite simple but also needs concentration on the gripping while throwing the ball. Playing of baseballs leads to a great practice but here you first need to focus on the gripping of the baseball. The ball is held on the inside seam with the first two fingers on the inside seam and thumb on the bottom forming a C. When you are about to throw a curve ball, instead of holding your ball with the shoulders open as you do while you throw a fast ball you need to lock in your shoulders for throwing a curve ball. This is the way you will be throwing a curve ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades