In this tutorial, we learn how to throw a riser pitch with a wiffle ball. first, hold your wiffleball the same as you would hold a slider. Throw with your sidearm towards the ground. This should be fairly simple to do, but you will need to get your fingers place correctly on the ball to make the throw perfect. Throw faster if you want the ball to hit the opponent harder. Keep practicing this until the ball flies into the spot you want and gets the amount of air it should get. When you learn how to do this, you will be able to throw this type of ball easily!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades