When playing sports, warming up is an integral pre-game must, and with kids, there's an entirely different approach to coaching them through warmup drills. This video will help coaches keep their team in good condition by talking about the process of teaching your youth players to successfully complete dynamic warmups. The biggest part is to prevent injury. The muscles have to be warm upped, the blood needs to flow, and the heart rate need to be up as well. See all of the necessary exercises (drills) that need to be complete in children playing sports, to keep them healthy and to possibly provide them with more time on field. These warmup drills can apply to any sport.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades