In this tutorial, we learn how to throw a sweeping cutter in baseball. This is a throw that will fool the batter so they swing and miss the ball. First, take your middle finger and put it on the inside lace of the ball. Now, place your index finger right next to it. Your thumb should be underneath the bottom seam of the baseball. To throw, come forward and snap your wrist when you release. This is what will give the ball a curve. Apply pressure to your fingers when you throw the ball to make sure it curves. Practice this technique and it can help your baseball game!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades