This quick and easy tutorial is going to show you how to curve ball like many of the professional baseball players you see do. To begin you want to take a baseball in your dominate throwing hand and hold it so you have your middle finger on the seam where the two seams come closest together. If done correctly you should have your index finger just outside of the seam, it should be to the all the way left or right of both seams not in between. Now, just take your regular pitching motion and instead of just throwing the ball make sure to snap your wrist to get the movement on the ball you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades