Kyle Hutchens with Live Strong demonstrates how to throw a good curveball. First grip the baseball on the side where the skinny seams come together. Take a normal pitching stance with one leg back, come through, bend your front leg and snap your wrist down through the ball to release it. Snapping your wrist down through the baseball creates the speed and the drop of the curveball. It creates less velocity than a fastball. Create the drop when your arm is between the 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions. Throwing a curveball using this technique will create more misses from the batters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades