In this video, bawstansawkscawk99 demonstrates how to throw a slider, as well as the differences between sliders and curveballs. To throw a slider pitch, grip the baseball with your index and middle fingers on top of the baseball in between the two seams and your thumb directly underneath them (on the other side of the baseball and on the middle of the seam.) Throw the ball without flicking your wrist, letting it roll off your index and middle fingers. The ball should dive down and away from the batter. Unlike a curve ball, your fingers will not lie directly on a seam, and you will not flick your wrist at all.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades