The video shows us how to throw a curve ball like a college pitcher. There are actually keys to throw a curve ball. Number one is the grip, number two, your arm speed and number three is the position of your hand when you throw the ball. First step is to focus on the grip and here it is going to be on a two seam and your index finger and your middle finger is placed on the right side for right hand throw and on the left side of the ball for left hand throw for the exact gripping. Number two is the arm speed and basically nothing changes when you throw a fast ball to a curve ball. Whenever you throw a curve ball you will have to make sure you are maintaining the same speed as you throw a fast ball. And the last key is the arm position when you throw the ball. Whenever you throw a fast ball your hand will be along your shoulders and when you release the ball you will be releasing it on top of your two fingers and it just slides away from your hands over the top of your fingers. And when you throw a curve ball your arm will be tight and your wrist will be twisted and while releasing the ball will move over the two fingers perpendicularly. This is how you get to throw a curve ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades