In this how to video, you will learn how to build up your arm strength for pitching. This involves using exercises that give you more focus on the muscles you will use for throwing. A high cable curl and crunch is a useful exercise for doing this. It involves gripping the rope on a weight machine and combining two different exercises together as one. You first start out with a curl, and then move on to a crunch. Repeat this for as many times as necessary. This will help you get a little extra bicep work while you train for your next game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades