This instructional video from BaseballRox will teach you how to warm-up properly on the field, which will help to prevent injuries. These baseball videos are aimed to help young players and coaches improve their performance on the field by warming up with dynamic stretches. See how to warm up for baseball -- dynamic back pedal stretches.
Michelle Cappello, MSPT is the Clinical Manager and a Physical Therapist at Sports Medicine Center for Young Athletes. In this video, she teaches you the dynamic warm up for baseball, the back pedal stretch. You need to make sure that you get all of the proper blood flow into the muscles that you're going to need to play baseball. This specific exercise will help prepare your body to play.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades