This instructional video from BaseballRox will teach you how to warm-up and stretch properly on the field, which will help to prevent injuries. These baseball videos are aimed to help young players and coaches improve their performance on the field by strengthening shoulders with the "shoulder 7" stretches. See how to do the baseball "shoulder 7" chicken wings exercise.
Michelle Cappello, MSPT is the Clinical Manager and a Physical Therapist at Sports Medicine Center for Young Athletes. The shoulder seven is a series of 7 exercises that are designed to strengthen the whole shoulder girdle. Keep in mind, when you throw a baseball your arms both accelerates and decelerates, so this exercise will not only help strengthen all of the muscles around the shoulder girdle, but it will also help your sports performance. In this video, she teaches you one of the "shoulder seven" exercises for baseball, called chicken wings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades